With the advancement of technology, we have almost everything in our grip that gives us access to the whole world. From studying online to conducting meetings, everything can happen if you have access to the internet. Especially when you are locked up at home in the Covid-19 pandemic situation or cannot travel around, online is the only mode to give a try!
I am talking about online meeting and conferences which have become very important when most of the companies have asked their employees to work from home. In this case, you have to use a software program to host an online meeting or conference. Webex Meetings is one of those software programs that you can use to host meetings, webinars, and conference. Although WebEx comes along as the ideal web platform to do all the needful, there are times, many of us would like to check out some alternatives, and thus, we have brought to you some of the best alternatives to WebEx.
10 Best Alternatives to Webex
No matter from which organization you belong to, AnyMeeting can aid anybody’s purposes. Talking of alternatives to WebEx, it is quite user-friendly and pocket-friendly as well. Moreover, with the particular application, you can avail of two weeks of free trial in the beginning. Besides hosting meetings, you can also share slides and demos through the app to help you with your business.
- Supports up to 2000 people in a go.
- You can share the screen.
- User-friendly features.
- Allows access to demos and slides.
- Automatically recorded meetings.
Another one when talking of Webex Alternatives is join.me that is quick and easy to use. Once you download the software from the internet, join.me is ready to use just by signing up for it. You can claim your personalized URL and share it with the participants to brief out your brand or yourself. So, let people know about your meeting goal before your participants join in.
- Free screen sharing with any user.
- Crisp and clear audio quality.
- High-definition video call quality.
- Keeps the users’ identity secure.
- It can be used by mobile as well.
Google Meet comes as one of the most popular Webex Alternatives for communication on the business-level. Be it a one-in-one implementation, or a group meeting, the features of Google Meet makes the experience an incredible one. Even if you do not have the application installed, you can visit Gmail or Google to continue your conversation. It also allows files exchange so that you do not lag in work even when at home.
- Syncs automatically to your phone or device.
- You can either do video calls or voice calls or instant messaging.
- Supports on Web, iOS, and Android devices.
- Accommodate up to 10 callers at a go.
- Chat with up to 150 users at a time.
It is not only work that has been hampered while staying at home, but the studies have also been equally affected. To ensure that you are not lagging, you need to pursue it online, and GoToWebinar comes as one of the best alternatives to WebEx. You can keep off the hassle of creating rooms, making links, and all. Instead, you can just set the event date and directly join it right away.
- It can be used both on the phone and via the web.
- It can be used to schedule and host meetings.
- You can record meetings and conferences if needed.
- It allows access to numerous file-sharing types.
- Join the room with just link access.
There is no hassle when it comes to VSee as it has come up to be one of the greatest WebEx Alternatives. Just with a click on the home page, you can go to the room, and start your audio video call. You neither need to download nor install it on your device, and you can get done with it with just a click.
- Avail free video conference.
- High-resolution video quality while on call.
- It can support any connection from 3G and the above.
- Information is encrypted for privacy and confidentiality.
- Supports both on Windows PC and Mac devices.
Skype for Business
Being one of the oldest video calling platforms can undoubtedly be considered one of the best alternatives to WebEx. It is supported by both PC and mobiles, and besides doing a video call, you can chat by sending messages or by doing an audio call. No matter which documents you share or whatever you do, everything is encrypted to IM text to ensure the user’s complete security.
- It is compatible with Office 365.
- Supports messaging and screen sharing at once.
- It can add up to 250 people maximum.
- Use Whiteboard, ask questions, send instant messages, and organize polls.
- It can be paired with several devices from Windows to Android, and Mac too.
If you are looking out for video conferencing and web conferencing solutions, there are no better WebEx alternatives than ezTalks Meeting. Unlike other applications, the particular one offers cloud and on-premise software equipped with innovative features like IM screen sharing, HD video or audio Chat, and much more.
- You can sign either from your Facebook or Google account.
- Accommodates up to a hundred members in a video or audio call, at a time.
- Group chat and private chat can be organized in or off the meeting.
- It allows the feature of a contact list for secure and prompt communication.
- Can mute or unmute meeting participants if you are the admin.
Meetings can almost consume half of your day, and can even waste your time. But with the Meeting Burner application at your disposal, you can avail of some of the most significant features to conduct your meetings at ease. It has come up with a free and fast webinar platform capable of hosting meetings with members up to one lakh in a room.
- The free room allows 10, Pro room 50, and Premium 250 members maximum.
- Multiple screen sharing at once.
- Compatible with PC, Smartphone, and Mac devices.
- It is easy to set up and that too, very quick.
- It can be integrated with email reminders.
Zoom has gained great popularity among the mass with its extensive range of video conferencing features. It is user-friendly to use, but it also has a well-laid security and privacy structure that makes sure that your information stays safe and secured. No matter whether it is a small, or a medium, or a large group that you want to conduct a meeting with, Zoom can make everything possible!
- Convenient one-to-one meetings can be conducted.
- Accommodates up to 500 participants in a group video conference.
- Share screens with whoever you want while at the meeting.
- Choose your plan from Zoom Free, Zoom Pro, Zoom Business, Zoom Enterprise, and Optional-Zoom Rooms.
- Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Though a newly launched application in the market, with its wide variety of features, JioMeet is definitely aiming to reach the pinnacle now! As presently, Indian applications have gazed some attention, JioMeet has already gained millions of users. Not only does it have top-notch video conferencing services while stuck at home, but it also allows the individual to safeguard their personal information while on the meeting.
- Both one-to-one and group video calling services can be availed.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface for easy sign-up.
- No need to sign up or log in to join a meeting.
- No time limitations for conducting free video conferences.
- Feature of the waiting room to make it easy for the users.
Now that you know about the top Webex Alternatives, why don’t you search down and explore them thoroughly? Also, do not forget to let us know which one met your interests the most!