How To Disable Heads-up Notifications Per App on Android
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use Xposed module app to disable the heads up notification per app on your android device. For this follow the guide below.
1.Root your android Device [How to Root]
2.Install Xposed Installer On Android [How to install]
3.Headsoff [Download Link Below]
Steps to Disable Heads-up Notifications Per App on Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to Disable Heads-up Notifications Per App on Android and for that you will be using the module Heads off.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now open the app and you will see list of all the apps that are being currently installed on your device and disable the heads off for any of the app according to your wish and you are done.
So above is all about How To Disable Heads-up Notifications Per App on Android. Use the guide and you can easily disable the heads up notification of any of the app according to your wish, So try this out today. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
Google Playstore :-
Direct link :-
Note:- If You Need Pro Version So Comment below 🙂