Top 10 Best Cryptocurrency Apps for Android & iOS
If you are a Crypto Trader then you definitely need to check the prices of the coins continuously. It’s not possible that you’ll be always on your Desktop and you also need an alternative which can show the real time prices of coins on your Mobile Device. 😉
So, Today in this post I would like the share the Best Cryptocurrency Apps for Android & iOS. Being a Crypto Trader, I’ve been personally using these apps. Every app has its own unique features. Instantly check real-time prices of coins using these coins.
I’ve listed down all the Best Cryptocurrency Apps so that you don’t have to. I’m not listing down the wallet apps for buying and selling instead I’m listing apps to check graphs, news, real-time pricing of the coins. ☺
Table of Contents
Best Cryptocurrency Apps
Coindesk is one of the best app to get instant news about the latest happenings in the Crypto world. Apart from news, you can also check graphs, calculators, price notification and price charts of (Bitcoin & Ethereum) only as of now.
CoinTelegraph is number 1 source to stay updated with the world of Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum, and Finance news. Always stay updated with the upcoming news, regulations, etc. CoinTelegraph app now also supports news on Altcoins as well.
- Sort articles by Latest and Hottest categories.
- BTC & ETH tickers.
- Share articles on social media or any other resources.
CoinPaper is a really unique app which provides the Live Crypto Price on a wallpaper. It’s a Live Wallpaper App which is used show Live Graph of a specific coin of your choice. You can choose different colors, coins, etc.
Now you don’t always have to open an app to check the graph of the coins. CoinPaper App uses the CryptoCompare API and the app is highly customizable. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin these 3 coins are only supported as of now.Download CoinPaper Live Wallpaper App
CryptoTrader, an interactive real-time cryptocurrency advisor! Get Instant charts, graphs of almost any cryptocurrency on the CryptoTrader App. It has a very clean UI and charts are optimized for mobile screens.
- Bitcoin (Poloniex, Kraken, Okcoin)
- Ethereum (Poloniex, Kraken)
- Ethereum Classic
More currencies and exchanges will be added as soon as possible.Download CryptoTrader App
TabTrader is a free Terminal for Cryptocurrencies. Track prices using technical indicators, drawing, and trading cryptocurrencies directly from charts. Get instant price alerts by push notifications. Newsfeed from Reddit, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine and other cryptocurrency news sources.
- Completely FREE.
- Buy Bitcoin or sell, margin trading Ethereum, leverage trading.
- Cryptocurrency price alerts do not consume any traffic or battery at all.
- Any number of alerts.
- No trading limits on any blockchain cryptocurrencies.
- No advertisements.
- App total data traffic is about 3 Mb/month with average use.
- PIN protection.
- Exchange API keys encryption.
- Priceline of all Bitcoin, altcoin, etherium, lisk, DAO on largest cryptocurrencies exchanges: Coinbase, Kraken
- Profit from cryptocurrencies trading and become a TradeKing
- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, Fibonacci, MACD, moving average, RSI
- Bitcoin chart: Candlestick, Priceline, bars
- Some Bitcoin exchange allow buying Bitcoin with credit card Visa Mastercard, like Coinbase, CEX
Bitcoin Ticker Widget
Bitcoin Ticker Widget is an app which shows instant pricing of coins on the home screen itself. The app is simple and easy to use all you have to do is to add a widget and setup for the coin which you would like to choose.
Download Bitcoin Ticker Widget
Blockfolio is a complete cryptocurrency management app with ease to use to keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments. Stay updated with price notifications, news, graphs, charts, etc. Blockfolio supports more than 800 cryptocurrencies.
Highlights of Blockfolio:
- Portfolio Overview: View all your blockchain assets at once, and find detailed information on each coin.
- Price Notifications: Use alerts to get notified immediately when the price crosses a certain threshold.
- Charts and Orderbook: Candlestick charts, order book, and market details for every coin.
- Latest News Stories: Stay up to date with the latest Bitcoin and Altcoin news from CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine and more using our News reader.
- Over 800 Cryptocurrencies: You can easily track over 800 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Augur, MaidSafeCoin, Steem, NEM, Factom, Iconomi, Dogecoin, Waves, Stellar, DigixDao, Lisk and much more!
- New Altcoins Added Regularly: Most new cryptocurrencies are added the same day they are added to the exchange.
- Global Coverage: View your portfolio in over 30 fiat currencies!
Being a Poloniex user, I was searching for Poloniex App but couldn’t find it and then later found PoloTracker which is based on Poloniex API. PoloTracker has almost all the popular coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stratis, Digibyte, Steem, etc.
PoloTracker also has extra Features like Alert Notification, Widget, inbuilt price converters. Instantly Track last price, price in different fiat currencies, 24 hr volume, etc. Enable pin from security to active pin while opening the PoloTracker App.Download PoloTracker App
CoinCap is my personal favorite app, the app supports more than 600+ coins as of now. Sort coins according to Available Supply, Change % hr, Coin Name, Market Cap, Price, Price by Market Cap, Volume Trading 24hr.
CoinCap allows 3 Altfolio where you can you select your coin values and track the statistics anytime. You can also change the default currency in the App from Settings. CoinCap also has an Alert Manager to set Instant Alerts on your Mobile Device.
Bonus – Zupcoin Bot
In addition, I would like to add Zupcoin it’s not an app, it’s an ultimate cryptocurrency chat bot that lets you get the price of any coin in terms of any other coin on any exchange. Zupcoin Chat Bot provides Instant Prices & Calculations of Cryptocurrencies on your Facebook Messenger.
Type “BTC to USD” and you’ll get the price of bitcoin to USD and you can get the price from a specific exchange like “BTC to USD on poloniex” this will provide the price of the mentioned exchange.Chat with Zupcoin
Therefore, here’s the list of the Best Cryptocurrency Apps for Android & iOS. Every App has its own advantages and disadvantages so you can always use the best app for yourself which provides each and every feature that you want.
I know there are many wallet apps but this post was not for wallet apps but instead apart from wallet apps like price tracking, graphs, etc.
I hope you found this list of Best Cryptocurrency Apps helpful and if you did then please do share this post with your friends and spread the awareness about the existence of these apps.
If I’ve missed out any app then do let me know in the comments section. Sign Up for the Newsletter to get Instant access to Earn Free Bitcoin Guides 🙂